1/2 Cup Flaxseeds or Sesame Seeds
1/2 Cup Chia Seeds
1/2 Cup Sunflower Seeds
1/2 Cup Pumpkin Seeds/Pepitas
1/2 Teaspoon Himalyan Salt
1 Tablespoon Rice Malt Syrup (optional)
1 Cup Water
Preheat oven 160 degrees
1. Add all seeds & salt in a clean dry bowl, mix well.
2. Add water & rice malt syrup (if using), stir well, making sure all ingredients are well combined & mixture is sticky and wet.
3. Set aside for 15 minutes, allowing water to absorb into seeds.
4. Line a baking tray with grease proof paper, add mixture, using the back of a spoon flatten out to a thickness of approx 1mm.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Careful remove cooked crackers from oven, using a pizza wheel, cut into pieces. Flip the pieces back onto baking tray, and cook on reverse side for a further 20 minutes or until golden & crunchy.
6. Allow to cool, store in airtight container for 1 week.
Nut Free - Dairy Free - Sugar Free - Gluten Free
Maddie Race - Health & Wellness